Been ATV offroading in the country side, but I'm from Texas and I still havent been deep mudding in a lifted truck yet.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Sometimes

wtf why did that post so small
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Last edited by Prototype4342 at Jan 31, 2017,
offroader? i barely even know her!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Neither because I am a civilized member of society.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Neither because I am a civilized member of society.

Nerd
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
his father was a mudder
his mother was a mudder

His name is Mud
-Douglas Adams
Quote by Prototype4342
Nerd
Assuming I have to get down and dirty to enjoy sights like that with my own eyes.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Assuming I have to get down and dirty to enjoy sights like that with my own eyes.

That sight you actually do, you at least need a vehicle with good ground clearance and I'd recommend 4wd. Better on a bike though

This one too
-Douglas Adams
I'd love to do offroading, but I feel like i'd be one of those guys you read about that dies after getting swept away trying to cross a river.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Thanks guys for sharing your toys and adventures. I my self own a Jeep rubicon with 3 inch lift kit, and kmc wheels all bought from http://4wheelonline.com/. It need a ton of upgrade to be a certified off roader rig. Will post some Photos ASAP.
Quote by Donowhow
Thanks guys for sharing your toys and adventures. I my self own a Jeep rubicon with 3 inch lift kit, and kmc wheels all bought from http://4wheelonline.com/. It need a ton of upgrade to be a certified off roader rig. Will post some Photos ASAP.

What you need is a new amp
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
That jeep rubinon with a 3 inch lift kit would look a hellufalot better with you upinit.