I like playing metal and rock mostly and after one year i want to buy a new guitar (max 1000$).I did a research and i found that Ibanez s470,rg550 and Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Fr are really good guitar for practising.What's your opinion about these 3 models?If you have any other suggestions, please write them.
More information would be helpful

Location?

Your rig ex: amp, effects etc.?

FOr $1000 if that is U.S. dollars you have a tone of great guitars to choose from that meet your criteria in that price range Jackson makes some great guitars as well as LTD

If I had to choose from those 3 I'd go for the RG550

If you are looking to spend $1000 U.S. and are willing to go used you can get an even better guitar like a U.S.A. Jackson or a real ESP if you shop around.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
More information would be helpful

Location?

Your rig ex: amp, effects etc.?

FOr $1000 if that is U.S. dollars you have a tone of great guitars to choose from that meet your criteria in that price range Jackson makes some great guitars as well as LTD

If I had to choose from those 3 I'd go for the RG550

If you are looking to spend $1000 U.S. and are willing to go used you can get an even better guitar like a U.S.A. Jackson or a real ESP if you shop around.

i'm not from us.But all the guitars that i'm looking for are on us dollars prices.Also i'm not willing go on used guitars because there are no variety.
my budget is about 900-100 euro for new one and about max 600 euro on used.I'm from greece.I'm willing on online orders but in the right price.About the specs of the guitar i dont have many expectation.I need a guitar with Fr,fast neck and i'm fan of ibanez/schecter and esp.I dont have amp i use guitar rig on pc with guitar link(behringer ucg102).
If you don't want a Jackson then get an Ibanez Prestige with a Floyd. Something like an RG655.

Is a Floyd Rose something you know how to use and are willing to live with their inherent shortcomings?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
If you don't want a Jackson then get an Ibanez Prestige with a Floyd. Something like an RG655.

Is a Floyd Rose something you know how to use and are willing to live with their inherent shortcomings?

Not exactly.I just prefer with fr.But i'm open to any suggestions
I suggest doing some research into how they actually work and how to maintain them and decide if that's something you're happy to do.

If you don't end up wanting a Floyd, get an RG652 instead.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
thanks for your help.I searched on used guitars and i found ibanez rg2550e(450 euro) and RG2550Z(600euro) also Ibanez rg 550 ltd(550).I saw that there is some variety(i was wrong before) on used so i will look for some opportunities