Hi guys, Im about to buy a fender combo tube amp the whole package there, and it has a preamp out and power amp in. I know that the best option is to mic'ed it but in the place that im playing they dont allow it since the space is to messed up and other reasons.

I will like to know what do I have to buy so that i can connect my amp combo to the P.A. system and still get the same sound as if it was "mic'ed" I know theres some alternatives like speaker simulator, and load box, still dont know whats the load box is for. And the speaker sim I heard that us better to buy a simple one that fender makes is a little one but theres other simulators also, which one it will give me the exact sound and also... what the heck do i need to do here so that this can work without "miking"?
Last edited by Jeanpr002 at Feb 1, 2017,
Keep it in the thread you already have, no need for so many threads on the same topic.