Hey UG! I found an MXR Fullbore metal for about $50 shipped and all to achive some overall extreme metal tones (Burzum, OSDM such as Cannibal Corpse, Nails, just heavy saturated tones) and I've seen some reviews and it seems like a good all around pedal, but for what im trying to play is it what I need, Or should I buy another High Gain pedal?
what amp are you using? the Fullbore does a decent metal sound but may not be ideal for Cannibal Corpse if being used through a clean amp. extreme metal is a bit beyond my expertise so hopefully someone that is more familiar will come along.
that is slightly closer to hm-2 territory.

I have never liked a 'budget' and 'metal' pedal for general purposes, the only reason I have own the hm-2 is for the choppy sound going into a dirty amp.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Thread was moved to forum: Guitar Gear & Accessories
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
The Fullbore does have a very powerful EQ. I prefer it going into an amp that already has gain.
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence