Im going to buy a tele soon and I really like the clean sound and everything, ... Im confused about the pro and standard .. the only thing that is concerning me is the trebble bleed circuit things is a big deal?
Treble bleed circuit is only really a big deal if you specifically want to be able to turn the volume down on the guitar without losing any high frequency content in your tone. It's really a matter of preference as to whether you want the tone to get softer when turning the volume down, or stay bright and cutting sounding... but if you run your volume control wide open all the time anyway, as a lot of people do, it isn't going to make the slightest bit of difference whether you have a treble bleed circuit or not.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Blompcube ok, and you can also turn the tone down and you will hear the difference right? Like a softer sound and as in the standard.
Also the cons on the standard is that you dont get a define sound from neck and bridge positions so it sounds kinda the same rather than professional?
you gain the treble bleed with the pro, but you lose the no-load tone control

just depends on which you prefer. i like both
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Jeanpr002
Blompcube ok, and you can also turn the tone down and you will hear the difference right? Like a softer sound and as in the standard.
Also the cons on the standard is that you dont get a define sound from neck and bridge positions so it sounds kinda the same rather than professional?

Yes, the tone control is still going to work as normal, and isn't really affected by the treble bleed circuit.

I'm 100% not sure what you mean in your second question, but - you will still be able to hear the difference between the bridge and neck pickups at any volume setting without the treble bleed circuit, it just means that the sound of either pickup will be slightly less bright/sharp when the volume control is turned down, compared to the one with a treble bleed circuit.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
^ I thought he meant could you turn the tone down to get a sound which is similar to the softening you get when turning down the volume on a guitar without a treble bleed?

In which case, pretty much yes is the answer.

(I meant to answer that earlier but I forgot )
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?