Page 1 of 2
For the better tbh. You nerds have terrible taste.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
UG classic is not needed because black is so much better
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
UG classic is better on mobile; it's easier to read in sunlight. Not that I'm bothered too much either way
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
post in the official thread show your support

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1722008

For example, Bauer and Cavonius (1980) found that participants were 26% more accurate in reading text when they read it with dark characters on a light background.

Reference: Bauer, D., & Cavonius, C., R. (1980). Improving the legibility of visual display units through contrast reversal. In E. Grandjean, E. Vigliani (Eds.), Ergonomic Aspects of Visual Display Terminals (pp. 137-142). London: Taylor & Francis

As someone with astigmatism UG are oppressing me

People with astigmatism (aproximately 50% of the population) find it harder to read white text on black than black text on white. Part of this has to do with light levels: with a bright display (white background) the iris closes a bit more, decreasing the effect of the “deformed” lens; with a dark display (black background) the iris opens to receive more light and the deformation of the lens creates a much fuzzier focus at the eye.

Jason Harrison – Post Doctoral Fellow, Imager Lab Manager – Sensory Perception and Interaction Research Group, University of British Columbia
Quote by Joshua Garcia
For the better tbh. You nerds have terrible taste.

Stop being ableist scum Josh.
Why did they get rid of it anyway? Seems like it would take more work to ditch than just leave in
Quote by DukeDeRox
Why did they get rid of it anyway? Seems like it would take more work to ditch than just leave in
i was annoyed because every time i went on ug to browse without logging on it was that disgusting UG classic theme so i asked all the mods to remove it or i will come to their house and murder their families
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
i was annoyed because every time i went on ug to browse without logging on it was that disgusting UG classic theme so i asked all the mods to remove it or i will come to their house and murder their families

unfortunately for you i will now have to murder you in a cluster-headache induced rage
Quote by laid-to-waste

you are the fifth column.
It's probably nothing permanent.
Though it'd be kinda funny if it was.

Also the like button isn't working for me anymore.
Well fwiw I liked that comment where you called me an ableist scum.
UG why are you making this website unusable?
Is this because Obama's not around to keep the Russians in check? I don't care what you do to Europe but leave our websites be!

Quote by EndTheRapture51
The like button isn't working for me either

I tried to like this post.

It's not working for me either is what I'm saying.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
The like button isn't working for me either

Oh no!!

Better get out of here

Quote by Gatecrasher53
UG why are you making this website unusable?
Is this because Obama's not around to keep the Russians in check? I don't care what you do to Europe but leave our websites be!

I tried to like this post.

It's not working for me either is what I'm saying.

EndTheRapture51 likes this post.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I just liked the two comments you just posted
Joshua Garcia likes this post

Quote by sam b
Oh no!!

Better get out of here

Joshua Garcia likes this post
when the revolution comes people who prefer ug black will be the first against the wall
Once you go black, you basically go away and become productive until you can go back.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by sam b
Oh no!!

Better get out of here

This gif is woefully undermined by the lack of sound and slomo playbacks to Wagner's Ride

Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Feb 3, 2017,
Embrace your new black overlords.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by Prototype4342
Embrace your new black overlords.
What's the best city in the world?

Diver-city.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
gross.

stuck until fixed.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I hate using my glasses when using a computer because it makes my eyes sore and UG black is the only instance where I need to because the text is also messing with my perception.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by soundgarden1986
what i want to know is why they took they ability to go directly to the last page away for mobile browsing
I just use the last post button anyways. Never needed to specify what page.
its the vodka, im telling you.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I'm using it on an old iPad- and now even the new version won't work even after I've logged in. Am I just screwed unless I get a newer iPad?
Quote by samkingrocks
Does this mean my lifetime subscription to the old one is now void? That's gonna make me pissed.

No, this is purely an aesthetic thing that you can do with the forums, it's not about the tab software.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Great. So evidently on the latest update- it has to be 8.0 or 9.0 or newer. I've used my same old iPad for hundreds of shows in the last 8 years- looks like it's now obsolete. Crap.
yikes

this is bad, yo
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
ug black is absolutely digusting (how are ya gonna complain about black text on a soft grey background like do you nerds not read books? shoutout to all the lines you see when you read an ali post in ug black and look away from the screen) and this is my last post

rip mint

Page 1 of 2