View poll results: Punch Nazis?
Punch a Nazi today
6 86%
Weakly attempt to engage them because you have a limp dick
1 14%
Voters: 7.
Just to balance out that other thread.

#PunchNazis2017

http://www.france24.com/en/20170202-swedish-neo-nazis-held-refugee-centre-attack-official

STOCKHOLM (AFP) -
Three suspected neo-Nazis have been arrested in Sweden after a home-made bomb attack on an asylum-seeker centre last month left one person seriously injured, security services said Thursday.

The three suspects "are or were in the past members of the Nordic Resistance Movement", a neo-Nazi group, said Mats Ljungqvist of the anti-terror prosecutor's office.

An enquiry is underway into the blast outside the centre in the southwestern city of Gothenburg on January 5. It left an immigration office staff member seriously injured with wounds to his legs.

One of the suspects in the bombing was taken into custody earlier this month. The two other arrests were made on Wednesday and Thursday.

The Swedish intelligence service Sapo said in a statement that the attack, which has been linked to two others in Gothenburg in recent months, appears to have a political motive.

The first incident took place on November 11 when a bomb went off outside the Syndikaliskt Forum Kafe, a well-known far-left haunt. No one was injured in that blast.

Then an explosive device was found January 25 at a campground which was temporarily housing migrants. It failed to detonate.

All three explosive devices were "placed in public areas" and there are other elements which suggest that they are linked, said Ljungqvist.
Quote by TROUnation
What's with the recent Nazi threads?

right?

Its Naziating
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
this is why you dont give space to nazis u introduce their faces to the pavement
It's a disgrace that there isn't a #NotAllNazis hashtag. Why has the world become so naziphobic?
I have nothing important to say
So now I have to panic about Nazis as well as Islamic extremists? Boy, the world sure is going to hell. What happened to the good old days? /old person nostalgic rant

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by seanlang01
So now I have to panic about Nazis as well as Islamic extremists? Boy, the world sure is going to hell. What happened to the good old days? /old person nostalgic rant
Days have never been good, its all been in your head. *insert illuminati song*
Quote by whywefight
Ugh nazis, I mildly dislike these guys

your avatar's too much, man.

sounds like a reference but I still got a soft spot for that scene.

anyway what was this thread about

Quote by seanlang01

Apparently there have been twice as many WS terror attacks as there have been jihadist attacks in the past five years.

End of an era.

Oh yeah I'm glad no one's hurt
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Feb 3, 2017,
Quote by seanlang01

I feel like Im playing Command and Conquer Generals, its just like the old days.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by JackSaints
It's a disgrace that there isn't a #NotAllNazis hashtag. Why has the world become so naziphobic?

It's not Reich
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
i did nazi that coming
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank