I am looking to get a good acoustic guitar and I ran across this brand. I have seen many reviews and while nearly all of them were positive in the short term I saw a lot that complained that over time the guitars kind of fell apart, wood splitting, bridge coming loose, ect. Just looking to see what UG peoples experiences have been. I am thinking maybe the trouble these people were having was due to letting the wood dry out too much, which would cause the splitting they mention more than once. Several reviews say they sound very much like a Martin so I am very interested but on the other hand I don't want something that falls apart in a couple years.
Blueridges are freaking wonderful guitars. One of my best friends from high school father has one. If you take good care of them they will hold up.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Last edited by Blackwaterson89 at Feb 4, 2017,
Let me know who it works out for you buddy.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton