Tonight is the last ever Black Sabbath show ever and forever, possibly.

Page 1 of 2
So post your favourite Sabbath tunes while we lament the end of a piece of cultural history

And just cuz this is a cool clip too:

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
RIP

but this is still my favorite Ozzy-Esque thing

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Glad I got to see them before it all ended, they were what inspired me to move on from piano to guitar as well

Three classics, to ask my favourite Sabbath song is impossible, I love most of them
Best metal band to smoke dope to imo. Fucking legends.

Lesser known gem

Great midnight hour tune

Filthy goodness

1. Lord of This World
2. Snowblind
3. The Wizard
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
i thought this already happened 30 years ago

Quote by Thrashtastic15
wtf there are still black sabbath shows lmao

In 7 hours there wont be :000000000000000000
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
In 7 hours there wont be :000000000000000000
yeah still i thought this happened 30 years ago im with mint
Tony Iommi is my god
his guitar solos have been osterized
Ozzy Osbourne so out in space
he'd probably love me if i pissed in his face

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I fucking love sabbath. Sabbath was one of the first bands i ever fell in love with, it was like dorothy going to oz it blew my mind into thousand different peaces and chanched my life forever. I feel so lucky to be able to have cathed them live last summer. To this day they continue to inspire me musicly, and i can truly say that i wouldount be the person i am today if it wasent for their music.
So here is one of my favourite sabbath tunes, thanx for all the awsome music throu the years i love you guys. Ps. Sorry for my shitty english i just fealt i had to excperess this somehow and i could not think a better way.
Man am i glad i got to see them this past summer. Iron Maiden is next on the list of legends to see
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Seen them back in the late 70's, Not really my cup of tea, Seen Pink Floyd 4 times though, LZ, The Who and Stones a couple times too, Well actually everyone that was anyone back then, Paying money to see a bunch of old guys play they're hits of old? Na I'm cool
I was never a fan of Black Sabbath, or Ozzy, but they had a few listenable tunes.

This is my favorite of theirs.

Classic tune

This was the first ever Sabbath song I learned to play....it's still my all time favourite
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
As a bassist, NIB was one of the first things I learned to play, and I still love to jam to it. If I had to list a top 10 (in no order):
  • War Pigs
  • Paranoid
  • Into the Void
  • Children of the Grave
  • Hole in the Sky
  • Supernaut
  • Symptom of the Universe
  • Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
  • Black Sabbath
  • Hand of Doom

Fucking Legends, and this is my current feel:
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I saw them at download last year, they weren't great... I love ozzy and sabbath, but it's probably for the best
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
iommi is the man tbh
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
This is the best Black Sabbath song:

You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Quote by WCPhils
If I was 13 I'd be really bummed

Says guy with gamercard in his sig.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yeah heavy metal & hard rock are for 13 year old slipknot fan edgelords and so is ug black and pretty much anything with black
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
i_lovemetallica

"Evil Woman" reminds me a lot of 60's era Deep Purple.

"Heaven and Hell" reminds of the "general" sound/feel of 80's hair rock. No offense.
Quote by ElMaco
yeah heavy metal & hard rock are for 13 year old slipknot fan edgelords and so is ug black and pretty much anything with black

No way man. There is some awesome heavy metal out there. Seriously, how does a guitar player not blow a nut when listening to this stuff? That last I linked...those scenes are from the original Heavy Metal. It was considered a bad influence on youth by the assholes of the day, lol, and had the best fucking soundtrack. The animation was pretty cool at the time now I look at it and say "wow...kinda sucks!".

Quote by EpiExplorer
Says guy with gamercard in his sig.
yes
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
yes

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by WCPhils
If I was 13 I'd be really bummed
Why, do you know a paedo?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by WaterGod
Ozzy gonna die

well so are you m8
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
meh

i don't like ozzy's voice personally but might try actually giving them a listen cause war pigs is the shit

Ozzy is pretty meh compared to Dio, but I like War Pigs
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Page 1 of 2