Well, it's not the video area I know. But the Video area is kind of dead so I use the Pit to post it. Well, sure I want to promote my latest video, but even more I want to get feedback from you guys. By the way, for the last video I posted someone said that I just made a video me playing the guitar in different sequences...I'm sorry dude, but it's the same thing this time and yep...it's with cheesy filters again =).
So if someone really wants to give some creative and constructive feedback, please share it.

Have a nice day!
Sincerely
James
That was pretty nice mr pewdiepie

I'd say that if you're genuinely serious about recording, you should use a proper mic for it.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Nothing constructive to say, but I like it. Not the sort of thing I listen to though.

Also enjoy the smug face at the end.
Last edited by whoomit at Feb 4, 2017,
I really dig your style, very chill.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Definitely chill music. Like something that I'd enjoy listening to if it were live at a brewery.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story