Page 1 of 2
Fuck Valentine's Day

#bitter
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
me and my kiss target have spent 6 hours on the phone to each other in the past week so you could say things are going well

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Was asked by this one girl who's been hardcore hitting on me but I don't think it's going to work for various reasons. One of which is because we're not even in the same state.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I have no kiss targets. Any reasonably attractive female will do, so I'll just assume one will magically appear in my life on the 13th, ready for Valentine's day or something.
I have nothing important to say
maybe that one girl i hooked up with a while back. does that count?

haven't talked to her in a few months. probably doesn't want anything to do with me.

or the girl i used to work with that had a thing for me.

haven't talked to her in months either.

i'd say my chances are GREAT.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by WCPhils
Fuck Valentine's Day

#mgtow

FTFY
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

i'll be kissing the same qt I was kissing last year

but this year I wont kiss my friend's milf tho
Check out my band Disturbed
I'll be kissing the same qt3.1415926535897932384626433827 I've been kissing for 6 years.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Duaneclapdrix
There's a qt in my anthropology class

So my plan is to glance at her all semester but never aproach her.
That's what you get for studying anthropology.
This is my kissing technique

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I've been #kissing this girl for the past month, but I don't think it's really working out.
I have a kiss target 2017 and this thread filled me with anxiety
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
im spending valentines day at a sausage fest gig
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by EndTheRapture51
me and my kiss target have spent 6 hours on the phone to each other in the past week so you could say things are going well

I don't get how people do this. I fucking hate talking on the phone to anyone.

Also I'm spending the day after Valentine's in Bristol, I'm seeing a screening of The Room and Tommy Wiseau is present
That old dried up rose that never got given away on valentines day......
lol i just remembered i still have a Valentine's gummy pizza under my bed that i never gave to this one girl last year.

i should probably just throw it out at this point.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
lol i just remembered i still have a Valentine's gummy pizza under my bed that i never gave to this one girl last year.

i should probably just throw it out at this point.

That reminds me that I still have this text from a girl that I was into that just says 'loser'

Last text she ever sent me :')

I mean the context was that I had just turned down going to this party she was inviting me to, but don't let me ruin it
Last edited by whywefight at Feb 6, 2017,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
That's what you get for studying anthropology.

I'm just doing it to check off the college requirements.

It's really boring atm

UPDATE: Full eye contact when passing attendance sheet. We left at the same time.

I'm going to try to leave at the same time again and say "So, what do you think of the professor?" on Wed. I thought of that while driving home and thinking about what I should have said today when we left at the same time.

This is a good plan
2017 and 2K17 require the same amount of characters. What is the point of using the latter?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I joined one of my college's societies just to be closer to the girl I like, but I think I'll need another year or two or ten.
Quote by Duaneclapdrix
I'm just doing it to check off the college requirements.

It's really boring atm

UPDATE: Full eye contact when passing attendance sheet. We left at the same time.

I'm going to try to leave at the same time again and say "So, what do you think of the professor?" on Wed. I thought of that while driving home and thinking about what I should have said today when we left at the same time.

This is a good plan

It'll go something like:

"So, what do you think of the professor?"

"She/He's alright"

"..."

[Girl exits]

[Duaneclapdrix follows]

"Why are you following me?"

"SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PROFESSOR"

"Get away from me creep!"

[Girl runs away from Duane]

"so what do you think of the professor?"

[Fade to black]

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Feb 6, 2017,
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
It'll go something like:

"So, what do you think of the professor?"

"She/He's alright"

"..."

[Girl exits]

[Duaneclapdrix follows]

"Why are you following me?"

"SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PROFESSOR"

"Get away from me creep!"

[Girl runs away from Duane]

"so what do you think of the professor?"

[Fade to black]

Time to delete and reactivate my tinder account then
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by JustRooster
2017 and 2K17 require the same amount of characters. What is the point of using the latter?

This guy's not getting any tongueage in 2k17
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by JustRooster

It's faster to say the latter but in writing it is just for variety and fun.

I will not be having fun on valentines day because both kisstarget and I are busy. I will be celebrating galentines day this weekend though.
cat

Here's some casually explained to help you evaluate your potential #kisstarget, #2k17
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Gatecrasher53

Here's some casually explained to help you evaluate your potential #kisstarget, #2k17
He mentioned a Russian spy, immediately all I could here was the Red Alert chick who goes "Kommander" and gave me tingly feelings in the pants department.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
He mentioned a Russian spy, immediately all I could here was the Red Alert chick who goes "Kommander" and gave me tingly feelings in the pants department.

Now you've reminded me of Tanya, and her khaki green tank top
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Gatecrasher53
Now you've reminded me of Tanya, and her khaki green tank top