Hi, would like to hear your thoughts on this track.

Leave a link of anything you want reviewed in return
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Cool song! Everything sounds really controlled, I guess due to the fact that the low end is well taken care of. I can't really think of any negatives, or anything to improve, haha good job. I think the only thing i would change is to bring the drums forward a bit, but I think my taste in music has conditioned me to that kind of sound. There's nothing wrong with it as is, that's just how I would do it. Again, great track and mix
I think the drums should have built up to the core rhythm - the beat hits you to begin with. I loved the grunge inspired tones.

Smooth passing overall and nicely done track. The solo can stand out a bit more, it kind of gets lost in the rhythm tones. The vocals go with the overall feel of the track.

Nicely done!

Check out something I recorded recently and let me know what you think https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1724594#1
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

Hey man, thanks for the review of my song!

I'm liking the ideas here, but the only real complaint I have is that the guitar is kinda washed out, which gives it more of an ambience feeling rather than being the main attraction. Unless that's what you were going for, increasing the clarity and presence of the guitar would help out the song IMO. Cool ideas tho!
Hey, thanks for the crit!
I'm getting a nice 90's vibe from this song, both in the sound(especially the guitar tone) and the video. Love that drum groove. Like how the vocals kind of follows the drum groove. Nice bridge build up to the solo at 2:00. Nice guitar solo too!
As some of the others mentioned, I would have brought up the drums a bit.
Keep it up!