Where can I purchase a guitar that looks like the one in the picture? I've found many similar ones but with small annoying stuff on them like black headstocks, other marks than dots on the fretboard, 7 strings, monkey grip etc. I want something that looks pure like this one, no fancy bs, just elegance. It doesn't necessarily have to be an Ibanez. I've found a couple of black ones here and there of varying quality but no whites thus far that have been available for purchase.
Does this qualify? Jackson SL2M Pro

If so, Sweetwater has one available.

Or this Washburn PX-SOLAR160WHM

If not, there's always a custom Kiesel or custom Agile.
Last edited by dthmtl3 at Feb 6, 2017,
According to the image link, it's and Ibanez RG2EX1, but I'm seeing most of the ones available in black. It's a discontinued model, and the replacement RG421 seems to have a black head stock.

ESP has an M-II NTB, but it seems to come with a Floyd.

Jackson has the HT6 Misha Mansoor, Soloist SL2 with a Floyd...might want to see into used Jacksons. Some lower end JS-11/12/22's have been offered in white as well, but may not come with matching headstocks.

Might consider doing a custom job with Agile from Rondomusic.com. You can have the headstock match the body.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
dthmtl3 I like the look of that Washburn, except that hideous mark on the neck. It's looks very ergonomic for soloing up high on the neck and that headstock looks really cool. I will take it into consideration.
Carvin/Kiesel can probably knock out someting like that for $900-1100, depending on options selected.
http://www.kieselguitars.com/customshop/
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
If I purchase the Washburn that dthmtl3 posted, is it possible to just purchase a new freboard to get rid of that mark?
If you wanna' spend the money on a luthier you could have a new fret board added. Or, have the inlay removed and the hole filled.
Quote by davidmanolis
If I purchase the Washburn that dthmtl3 posted, is it possible to just purchase a new freboard to get rid of that mark?

That would be unnecessarily complex. The fretboard is ebony so you can just paint the inlay with some very dark brown or black color.
Last edited by dthmtl3 at Feb 7, 2017,
Jackson has some awesome newer model options very similar to the original poster's specs, but, surprisingly to me, white isn't offered as often anymore.
White and black were a gimme' on a lot of past models.
Surely how it plays is far more important than worrying about colour & fretboard marks?
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Is this what you look for? Jackson Pro Series "Misha Mansoor Juggernaut" Signature HT6. White body and headstock, two humbuckers, six strings, dot inlays. Hella pricey, though. If you live in Europe, it's available for around 700€ instead of 1,100$ here.

White superstrats without tremolo and creatively shaped inlays are hard to come by, apparently. You have a wider selection to choose from if you don't rule out those with a tremolo (don't know whether that's unnecessary bs for you or not).

P.S: Whoops. Just saw this one's been mentioned already.
Last edited by HashtagMC at Feb 8, 2017,
Step 1. Buy guitar with black headstock.
Step 2. Buy can of white paint.
Step 3. Remove tuners.
Step 4. tape off overspray area.
Step 5. Apply paint to headstock.
Step 6. Allow time to fully dry.
Step 7. Reassemble and enjoy your all white guitar.
davidmanolis
Fair enough - seems like the wrong priorities to me, but if it's what you want then so be it.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
This may be harsh, but...

Focus on your playing, not what your guitar looks like while playing. I can appreciate wanting a nice looking guitar, but there's a line between obsession for appearance over practicality and performance.

I own several guitars which I bought purely because they're amazing to play, as opposed to me wanting a guitar that looked like that. In fact, half my guitars follow that.
I have 14 guitars and only five have color matching headstocks and one of those doesn't really count as it is a Jackson DXMG and the body happens to be black so thus it matches the headstock.

Besides that one mine with color matched headstocks are:

Candy Red Charvel Fusion Custom
Transparent Satin Blue quilted maple Washburn Parallaxe
Gunmetal Grey B.C. Rich KKBeastVNT
White Dean Split Tail

Color matching headstocks are not as quite common as black or natural finish, go for a specific color like white and that narrows the field even more.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Feb 9, 2017,
Quote by GaryBillington
davidmanolis
Fair enough - seems like the wrong priorities to me, but if it's what you want then so be it.

+1 OP i understanding wanting what you want, but fuck, this is borderline irrational.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by dthmtl3

Or this Washburn PX-SOLAR160WHM

If not, there's always a custom Kiesel or custom Agile.

that looks really nice. and a good option.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by davidmanolis

Not really. Removing and replacing a fretboard is far more expensive than you want to pay.
You should really just accept that you're not going to get exactly what you want aesthetically with a finite budget.

Playability is far more important than the way something looks. Focus on that rather than insisting that your guitar comes with dot inlays and going to irrational lengths to make sure it does.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Carvin/Kiesel can build you the guitar you want. White body, white headstock, ebony fretboard and either dots or NO inlays at all.
Agile can build you the guitar you want as well, though it will take longer.
the white misha sig looks really good but its got dot inlays. but you're going to have to compromise at some point unless you get a custom spec made.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer