Please help!!!

I work for a marketing agency and I need to come up with a tag line for a new cleaning product from a major manufacturer.

It's 100% all natural, organic bleach.

Can anyone help me?
Quote by evildeadarmy
Please help!!!

I work for a marketing agency and I need to come up with a tag line for a new cleaning product from a major manufacturer.

Can anyone help me?

Ooh, sorry. Can't help you.

Have you tried going green? I heard Bill Hicks would recomend you to recycle yourself
Quote by Fat Lard
Ooh, sorry. Can't help you.

Have you tried going green? I heard Bill Hicks would recomend you to recycle yourself

Recycling is for commies.

This company is about saving the world with chemicals. Clean, organic chemicals. 100% naturally produced in a lab. Chemicals so good... you can drink em.

I think I got it. Thanks buddy!
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
Bleach - For when the blood won't rub out.

That'll be perfect for our Russian ad campaign!

And Florida.
Quote by evildeadarmy
Please help!!!

Can anyone help me?

Organic bleach - I dare you to dump it in the ocean
I
Quote by wps
Organic bleach - I dare you to dump it in the ocean

...and the dolphins? Well they just love it.

We could stamp Johnson and Johnson on the side of some dolphins, have em jump out of the water, in front of some fireworks.

It's all coming together.
'Natural' and 'bleach' really don't go together.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by evildeadarmy
Recycling is for commies.

This company is about saving the world with chemicals. Clean, organic chemicals. 100% naturally produced in a lab. Chemicals so good... you can drink em.

I think I got it. Thanks buddy!

Ah geez, I thought you'd get the reference

Last edited by Fat Lard at Feb 7, 2017,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

organic bleach? are you fucking kidding me?

that's as stupid as that non-gmo salt
PM me for newts
>organic bleach

yare yare daze...
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
yo man could you hook me up with some of that organic bleach bro? i have bleach here at home but it's filled with chemicals
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Never mind. The projects been sold to the U.S. [redacted]. Turns out it causes [redacted] in "test subjects". Those [redacted] grew [redacted] and [redacted] all over the lab. Oh well, new identity, new job, life is weird.
'Organic Bleach... another reason for you to be a condescending asshole to your friends and family.'

'Organic Bleach... works exactly like regular bleach, but, it's organic.'
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
Organic bleach- now containing carbon. Dont just sanitize germs make them explode.
"...Because White is Right"
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
That was ostensibly racist.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by Zaphikh
"...Because White is Right"

New idea:
Hot water laundromat called whites only