i have a schecter omen 6 (basswood), and i want to change the stock pickup. i m thinkin about the Seymour Duncan black winter, jazz (neck), di marzio super distortion (bridge), what combination do you recommend? (or suggest other pu). I m a very beginner and i play mostly metal, i like more black and death (darkthrone, arch enemy ...), for this i like the black winter, but i would like to have, if possible, a bit of variety?
Thanks
What amp are you using?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
My thought is the Black Winter set, or the Sentient/Pegasus combo.
Dave @ Seymour Duncan
Quote by Alessio91
Thanks for the answers, i m playing with a blackstar id core 10 as amp.

You really, really need a new amp before you should start worrying about new pickups.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Thanks, Surely you re right, and i ll take it in consideration, but for non i m finding it good, also because i play mostly in phones, so i don't need AN amp with big W
Quote by Alessio91
Thanks, Surely you re right, and i ll take it in consideration, but for non i m finding it good, also because i play mostly in phones, so i don't need AN amp with big W

The fact that its only 10 watts is not necessarily the reason why you should buy a new amp first. The real reason you should seriously consider buying a new amp first is that the Blackstar ID's just don't sound good. Because in all fairness, if you think it sounds so good, then why do you feel the need to get new pickups for your guitar in the first place?

I would strongly suggest reevaluating your priorities; I understand that you're new to guitar, but the notion of buying a set of pickups that costs almost twice what your amp is worth could be mistaken for a joke.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Ok, probably i ll buy, first a new amp, however the matter of buying new pu, it s not only for the sound, but because I have bought that guitar with the intention to customize it, and I thought (probably I m wrong) that now is the time to begin it. Thanks a lot for the precious advice.