I never forget, I just sometimes don't care/decide certain people aren't actually people, but are in fact robots/aliens pretending to be people/too stupid to count as people
I have nothing important to say
...and not what? Dogs? Rocks? Plants?

Now that I think about it, I guess I know a few cumquats.
yeah sometimes you gotta remember other people have their own lives and problems and shit
Quote by Seth Shadows
I'm going to skullfuck you all with a fork.

It's not skullfucking if you do it with flatware. You've got to use a penis, or at least some kind of dildo.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I'm surprised anyone would forget that. The lyrics are pretty easy to remember and it's the catchiest Depeche Mode song.
Quote by Will Lane
people just like me

do you forget sometimes

Are these lyrics from an emo song?
the general public is little more to me than a faceless herd of cattle anymore

Goddamn animals
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by slapsymcdougal

This image wouldn't be blindingly bright if it were on UG classic.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I'm praying for an ELE to wipe out 99% of humanity.

Does that answer your question?
Quote by JustRooster
This image wouldn't be blindingly bright if it were on UG classic.

Bitch, I will challenge you to a guitar duel if you ever say that again.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by NewDayHappy

How would that work? If he had a short scale guitar would he be at a disadvantage? What if he utilized a ukelele shoto-style?
Quote by TobusRex
How would that work? If he had a short scale guitar would he be at a disadvantage? What if he utilized a ukelele shoto-style?

I'd simply inquire the mentorship of sgtpeppers. I'd simply steal his video, post it up & pwn JustRooster.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by NewDayHappy

This post wouldn't have been posted if it were UG Classic.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER