I just bought a new amp off amazon, i got it used
But when i got it some screws were missing in the front plate where the speakers is held in place so it wobbles but if i only push it
I dont play too loud so its not wobbling while i play.
So i dont think it will cause any damage i hope but the whole time my screw keep hitting the back of the speaker since it was magnetic
Can that mess up the quality?
Im new to a lot and pretty ypung
so i just want to know how take good care of my insturments and gear.
Will Lane
It doesnt let me upload a picture but its at a slight angle since the other screws still keep it in place somewhat.
Its missing screws on tops which is why.
It doesnt move at all. Ill be trying to go to ace sometime to get more screws for the top.
Will it still cause harm like this?
Just being still at a 15° angle or so?
Well it cant be good for it. Just get some screws and put them in, they are cheap and its not exactly rocket science. Better to just do that, than wonder if the speaker is gonna break at one point.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
what amp are we talking about here?

regardless get some new screws and tighten her up.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Im trying to get some screws ill take one off and go to ace and buy more.
But i dont drive yet, so i need to wait so i can get a ride but theres constant winter storms and the roads are frozen.
oh is it just the grille at the front? I could be wrong but I doubt that'd do any harm. that grille is just there to protect the speaker from stuff coming into contact with it (and maybe, depending on the material it's made from, it might soften the tone slightly).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
It was the whole entire panel that holds the speaker
I went ahead and put wood glue and some screws on the side and now its good
ah ok
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?