Aeromorphs, the anthropomorphism of planes

Its so utterly ridiculous that I have a hard time believing that this is anything other than people taking the piss, but apparently some people are sexually aroused by this. People never cease to amaze me
Do you even see that ass, though
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Gotta say, it brings on a whole new meaning to the words 'wing spread'.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I'm gonna fuselodge my dick in there
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Rule 34 breh
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
fantasstic

This reminds me of a movie called loose shoes
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Of course the jet propeller would be the butthole. Of course.

I dunno why that image took my by surprise though. That's some funny shit.
ha i have known about this for years to be honest
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
;|
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by theogonia777
ha i have known about this for years to be honest

I'm sure you have
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
This thread got me like
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by eGraham
Do you even see that ass, though

That's a Kim Kardashian ass. Meaning, surgeons take injections of fat from the abdomen & inject them directly into the ass to maintain a fat booty point at a low percentage of fat at an overall bodyweight.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Of course the jet propeller would be the butthole. Of course.

I dunno why that image took my by surprise though. That's some funny shit.

'Jet Propeller'

What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know that's a Space Shuttle Main Engine with over 1858kN of thrust at liftoff. It's designed for thrusting and has the top specific impulse of the entire NASA unarmed forces. You are nothing to it but just another speck in the distance. It will wipe you the fuck out with rocket plumes the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of satellites across the Ionosphere and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare thrusters. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed space combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Jet Propellor Butthole sounds like a crappy punk bands name

Dibs
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Jet Propellor Butthole sounds like a crappy punk bands name

Dibs

Am I in this group?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

I will never feel comfortable entering an airplane ever again.
They should call themselves jetis
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Masquirina
I will never feel comfortable entering an airplane ever again.

Maybe you'd feel more comfortable letting one enter you
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by chrismendiola
R.I.P. deadsmileyface.

Change your sig you scrub
-Douglas Adams
My dick is a rocket about to launch 🚀
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

IDK people get off on anime so...
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Whole new application of "mile high club"
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

>2017
>just finding out about this