Page 1 of 2
You put a load of names and photos in and it simulates the Hunger Games

On UK Politics 2.1 group on Facebook at the moment someone is doing it with UK politicians and it's hilarious.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
ok i don't know what to do but you can sign me up
I'm just going to use your avatars first come first serve

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Ooh me

Protip: I win
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Oh cool count me in
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I'm in, but someone else sign me in plox, as I'm at work.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Minkaro
It looks like the players can be edited (name, picture, etc.) so I'm assuming that Lyle will edit all of the players with their profile pics for whoever is playing?
You sign up in the thread and I will upload your avatars and names and then I will post updates on what happens.

Also I will choose districts and pair you guys up.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
You sign up in the thread and I will upload your avatars and names and then I will post updates on what happens.

Also I will choose districts and pair you guys up.

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sure go on then I'm in where do I bust some heads
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
Sure go on then I'm in where do I bust some heads

Ali kills you as soon as the Games start, you misogynist scum.

dats racist etc

<--- devin is now a sad boy
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Ali kills you as soon as the Games start, you misogynist scum.

With an Adam Curtis DVD box set no less.

Not even the Blu-ray.
Tried it out just to see how well it worked/what it did.
Loaded one up with all the default Hunger Games characters. On day 1, Katniss begged random old District 8 Male to kill her and he did. Trilogy over.
Good luck trying to kill me off nerds.

While you shitposted I trained with the blade.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Good luck trying to kill me off nerds.

While you shitposted I trained with the blade.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
I'd rather play the UG Battle Royale game

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I'd rather play the UG Battle Royale game

Actually yeah, original version with more hilarious overblown weapons pls Lylebro.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
count me in
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
geo-rage

everything's a drinking game if you're an alcoholic!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Oh yeah thats the thirsting games. This is the hunger games. Pound 1 cheeseburger.
Page 1 of 2