Did anybody check this out? It's about a Paranoid Schizophrenic mutant with all sorts of crazy powers who doesn't know he's a mutant.

It's really good and the acting is quite superb, and has shown to have a great cast with an aesthetic which is almost A Clockwork Orange 60s like

Also Aubrey Plaza

Discuss
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Pilot was sublime

Thought it was going to be another boring af superhero show, but it doesn't seem like that at all tbh
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I'm intrigued

Is it an FX show? they've been crushing it
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
I'm intrigued

Yep
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
It was interesting for sure. Very trippy though lol

The music was also superb.
This is already way better than the awful Xmen movies
the pilot is far better than any of those movies lol
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by Dreadnought

Less other shit, more It's Always Sunny
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
I had no idea this was even in the making. Got my attention with the pilot but I don't wanna get my hopes up as to whether it'll sustain that or not.
Is he Charles' son in this show

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Is he Charles' son in this show

There's been no mention of a father yet
- Frank Castle
Is he autistic

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
He's schizo, so he probably doesn't have the best set of social skills?

Trailer reminds me of donny darko's character, which I didn't care for. But the premise of someone losing their mind over losing their mind interests me.

I don't know the character, they could be of complete sound mind, other than the fear of losing it driving them to somatize symptoms in an attempt to seek medical explanation/help.
Last edited by stratkat at Feb 10, 2017,
Sounds like the main character of Hannibal and that was great so it sounds cool.

Damn this show is good. Great levels of creepiness
I hate it when the episodes end, just leaves you wanting more
- Frank Castle
See avatar.

It's fairly entertaining. FX has been putting out some good shows.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
This Shows creep factor keeps going through the roof each episode 
- Frank Castle