This Taylor 314CE-N-LTD showed up in my local favorite shop this week. Seemingly unplayed much, the case has everything from the original purchase and there isn't a scratch on her or the case.

Spruce top, solid Hawaiian Koa back and sides. More pics soon but i'm really happy with the grab.

I haven't had a chance to play it plugged in but it sounded fuller and broader in tone than the 214ce-n they had. For a nylon string, it's remarkably crisp and I don't think the strings were new. It's a 2012 model that clearly didn't see much time out of the case. I'll string it up with something more mid-tension and see how it does, i expect great things.

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Definitely looks like a narrower neck. Would love to get my hands on one.
My God, it's full of stars!
i can take some measurements if anyone wants them. the radius is pretty flat but the fretboard doesn't feel as wide as most classical guitar, close though. It's wider then typical acoustics.

Dreadnought see if you can try one somewhere, i know Sam Ash is stocking the 214CE-N in most stores and i have seen them at gc as well.
Quote by gregs1020
i can take some measurements if anyone wants them. the radius is pretty flat but the fretboard doesn't feel as wide as most classical guitar, close though. It's wider then typical acoustics.

The width at the neck is 17/8 .

A classical is usually 2" or just over.
Garthman no need for me to measure.

Yeah it feels really playable, so glad I was able to grab it.