I received that guitar as gift, someone can help me to track what model is it? It has two hb emg, and the serial number is 1102 409
Attachments:
images.pdf
Nice looking guitar.

The s/n looks like it's been stamped on the fretboard extension which suggests its a neck-through.

I'm leaning towards it being an RRXT that someone has swapped the pickups from the crappy Duncan Designed pickups to EMG's.

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I bought it used, so it is probably that the precedent owner change the pu. Do you know where the rrxt was made? In the guitar it's not specified
India.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
AFAIK, only the X-series Kellys, Scott Ian signature and Phil Demmel sig are made in China, the rest are made in India.

Not sure how many numbers in the s/n the Indian-made guitars should have and if that actually means anything towards it being made anywhere else but India.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
The only thing that I know is that the serial number is 1102 409, and it is written in the fretboard
Jackson needs to get on top of their game, it used to be easier to distinguish the models based on hardware, pickup and aesthetics options (although still not easy) but now they offer binding and shark fin inlays etc on JS models - one pickup change and it gets pretty hard to tell for sure. Being a Jackson fan I wish they would do something like ESP/LTD where the model number is on the guitar so there is no question which model you are getting if you are going used.
Quote by guitarsngear
Jackson needs to get on top of their game, it used to be easier to distinguish the models based on hardware, pickup and aesthetics options (although still not easy) but now they offer binding and shark fin inlays etc on JS models - one pickup change and it gets pretty hard to tell for sure. Being a Jackson fan I wish they would do something like ESP/LTD where the model number is on the guitar so there is no question which model you are getting if you are going used.

I don't find it hard to know the difference between one Jackson and another at all.

Really the fact that they put sharkfins and binding on the JS's is just a side effect of them improving their line. You can't blame people for wanting their cheapies to look more like the big boy guitars.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I don't know for sure, maybe it's rosewood, but I m a very beginner so I can be wrong, the only thing that I know is that the seller wrote "custetrac" as it was the name of the model, but I don't find anything with that name.