Voters: 30.

Maybe, depends on what it was cooked/served with
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Can't say I'd be interested.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Wouldn't it be cannabalism tho because we're all descended from monkeys? Checkmate atheists
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
no to actually eating the monkey but i imagine you could probably make a pretty interesting soup outta that broth. and by interesting i don't mean mushy peas straight out the can and wrinkled hot dogs haphazardly floating around the top

Only if it was boiled for a really long time. Like a rolling boil. Not just simmered.
Yeah probably give it a go

Can't imagine it being great tbh
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I googled "What does monkey taste like?" and I was not disappointed
Quote by Google
As for taste, it is hard to describe. It is not flavorful and certainly not tender. It is a bit greasy, like goat and tough like llama. But when your only source of protein is peanuts, eating monkey ass can be a treat
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I recant. Especially if it is squidgy
Last edited by geo-rage at Feb 12, 2017,
Quote by i_lovemetallica
ninjad af
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I do on a regular basis. The PC term is "homo".
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Haha, double Ninja'd.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I'd try it, although I bet a roast would be better
I have nothing important to say
If someone went "oh btw, I cooked a monkey earlier. Wanna try?" I'd probably say yes, but I wouldn't order it of a menu or anything.
I mean I don't think it's gross and would probably try it if I were hungry but I am trying to reduce my consumption of meat so no for now.
cat
Quote by K'Nuckles
Wtf I never knew this was a cover
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
i'd never eat a boiled monkey but she boils my monkey before she eats it if you catch my drift

for good measure
Quote by korinaflyingv
Not unless it was boiled in beef broth with some cabbage, onions, potatoes, carrots, celery. Salted and peppered to taste, of course.
Quote by K'Nuckles
Wtf I never knew this was a cover

you fucking suck
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Anyway, like I was sayin', monkey is the fruit of the jungle. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, monkey-kabobs, monkey creole, monkey gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple monkey, lemon monkey, coconut monkey, pepper monkey, monkey soup, monkey stew, monkey salad, monkey and potatoes, monkey burger, monkey sandwich. That- that's about it.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Monkeys. They're what's for dinner.

No wait....Monkeys...they do a body good.
There are "monkeys" that eat other "monkeys". I don't see why it wouldn't be ok for humans to do the same. By monkeys I mean some species of orangutans that I have heard of.
Quote by ultimate-slash
tbf, I saw a monkey eating his own poop once

But you've never seen poop eating a monkey, have you?

Shocking double standard.