Please help by joining my growing family so we can achieve our goal of spreading the truth!

For too long, the worlds governments have surpressed the truth of the origins of humanity and the existence of our biblical figures. Well not any more! You now have the opportunity to become pary of my family for a one time entry fee.

Do you feel like something is missing? Do you feel alone? Does nobody understand you? Are you sick of the zionist media lying to you? Do you want to know how lord Glagnaught brought the original humans to our blessed planet? For a small percentage of your monthly income, I, master Jackhrist, have the questions to all your answers, the problems to all your solutions. Together, we can spread the truth, wide open!

Applicants must be female or hairless, asian male only, between the ages of 13 and 25. All other applicants will be rejected. You must provide your own firearm, however, firearm training will be provided. 75% of monthly income is required for membership in the family. Relocation to the farm is also required. If you cannot find work outside the farm, there is a multitude of jobs available on the farm.
Last edited by evildeadarmy at Feb 11, 2017,
contender for best thread 2k17
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
3D is the worst.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Drink the kool-aid
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
contender for best thread 2k17

My friends call me master Jackhrist. You can call me master Jackhrist.
Quote by evildeadarmy
My friends call me master Jackhrist. You can call me master Jackhrist.

Your friends sound lame
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by Joshua Garcia
3D is the worst.

I will refer you a masterpiece of film titled piranha 3D starring richard dreyfuss and ving rhames.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Your friends sound lame

My friends are my child brides. Nothing lame about that.
Quote by evildeadarmy
I will refer you a masterpiece of film titled piranha 3D starring richard dreyfuss and ving rhames.

gr8 film...Richard Dreyfus hardly stars in it tho....
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by evildeadarmy
Please help by joining my growing family so we can achieve our goal of spreading the truth!

For too long, the worlds governments have surpressed the truth of the origins of humanity and the existence of our biblical figures. Well not any more! You now have the opportunity to become pary of my family for a one time entry fee.

Do you feel like something is missing? Do you feel alone? Does nobody understand you? Are you sick of the zionist media lying to you? Do you want to know how lord Glagnaught brought the original humans to our blessed planet? For a small percentage of your monthly income, I, master Jackhrist, have the questions to all your answers, the problems to all your solutions. Together, we can spread the truth, wide open!

Applicants must be female or hairless, asian male only, between the ages of 13 and 25. All other applicants will be rejected. You must provide your own firearm, however, firearm training will be provided. 75% of monthly income is required for membership in the family. Relocation to the farm is also required. If you cannot find work outside the farm, there is a multitude of jobs available on the farm.

I am these things. How do I sign up?
You aren't hairless sasquatch
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
pickings are pretty slim on a Russian based guitar forum I guess
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by K'Nuckles
I am these things. How do I sign up?

Simply send a Polaroid of yourself along with your contact information and a $100 application fee to:

Children of lord Glagnaught
4401 Vay rd, Priest River, ID 83856
Quote by evildeadarmy
Simply send a Polaroid of yourself along with your contact information and a $100 application fee to:

Children of lord Glagnaught
4401 Vay rd, Priest River, ID 83856

I don't want to be in a cult in a place that looks this boring
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
We understand that four hour bible studies and 12 hour farm duties with intermittent prayers to lord Glagnaught and the underlings aren't for everyone, but there are many opportunities here for young women and hairless asian men/boys to meet their full potential.
Quote by JustRooster
I'm too old

I'm sorry to hear that, however, your donation will help us spread the word of lord Glagnaught to the masses, and help others, like yourself, prepare for the impending invasion of the Droopkrojch.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I don't want to be in a cult in a place that looks this boring

We're a family. Where cults brainwash the impressionable and exploit children, I train and teach. And I'm the best trainer/teacher I know.

The sooner you get on board, the sooner you'll be allowed on board.
Quote by evildeadarmy

You would be a terrible train conductor
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
The Creative Cloud 3D Animation (Preview) service in Photoshop lets you easily animate 3D characters. This service currently works with human 3D characters assembled in Adobe Fuse CC (Preview). You can apply a variety of poses, animations, and effects to these human characters using intuitive controls right within Photoshop. You can then integrate the character with a larger 3D scene for a variety of use-cases and even print the characters using a 3D printer. Photoshop lets you easily adjust camera angles and lighting to get just the look that you want.
@love.solutionspell
Quote by i_lovemetallica
You would be a terrible train conductor

But an amazing martyr.
Quote by love.solutionspell
The Creative Cloud 3D Animation (Preview) service in Photoshop lets you easily animate 3D characters. This service currently works with human 3D characters assembled in Adobe Fuse CC (Preview). You can apply a variety of poses, animations, and effects to these human characters using intuitive controls right within Photoshop. You can then integrate the character with a larger 3D scene for a variety of use-cases and even print the characters using a 3D printer. Photoshop lets you easily adjust camera angles and lighting to get just the look that you want.
@love.solutionspell

Lord Glagnaught has far more advanced technology than this. Some day, you will all know of the hologram mind beams.
Quote by evildeadarmy
We're a family. Where cults brainwash the impressionable and exploit children, I train and teach. And I'm the best trainer/teacher I know.

My fucking god you're Donald Trump.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by evildeadarmy
Lord Glagnaught has far more advanced technology than this. Some day, you will all know of the hologram mind beams.

oldie but a goodie
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by Joshua Garcia
3D is the worst.

yeah but with a little imagination

; ) 3D=={

you got your a mermaid
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.