HI guys!

I would like some advice.
I'm currently playing on a Fender Mustang III v2.
I found this week a guy selling his Hot rod deluxe for 200€ (Maybe could get it cheaper...). States it's in good condition and all that.
My question is, is it worth it? Would it be an upgrade from my current amp? Would it be too expensive in the future? I'm kind of new to the whole amp/tube amp world so I don't know how much time the tubes last...

Also, from what I've read so far. De amp looks like an older model (from 2000-2009). Has a "golden plate" on the back with a serial number B-216603 and Type PR246. The speaker is a eminence (yellow and black label).

Would love to know what you think!
Great Fender gig amp found in backlines and studios all over the world. Just use the clean channel and pedals for all your OD cause the onboard drive channel is lame. The earlier models were made in USA and are the best quality. Just give it a good test drive and make sure everything is working well.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Cajundaddy It's made in mexico (says on the plate on the back).
And yeah, from what I've seen/heard the overdrive is not so good. But clean + pedals sound really well.
Just ignore the drive channel and use it like a 60s Fender Blackface. Great amp.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Got a HRD III. Takes pedals like a charm. Great clean channel, meh dirt channel. Apocalyptically loud when cranked. And there is a bit of a volume jump between 0-2.

Now, I haven't tried it, but Phillip McKnight has a mod that he claims smooths the volume jump, takes a couple dbz off the top end volume, and improves the dirt channel:

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I have a Hot Rod Deluxe 2. These were made from around 2002 about 2008. So I believe yours is likely to be one of these. If it is in good condition, for 200 euro I think it a great deal. You can drastically improve the tone by simply replacing the speaker. A new speaker costs around 100.

Mine had a problem which is a cheap fix. After playing more than an hour, the amp starts alternating between channels on its own. It is an easy fix as there are 2 capacitors and 2 resistors that were damaged. The total cost was less than 5 euro.