A few of my friends have recently started up a guitar related blog/website in which they plan to grow its following over time and expand into video content etc in the future.

My question is. There are tonnes of things which have been done already many times. What would YOU, as a guitar player, or music enthusiast like to see on a new music website.

Essentially, what topics or unique spins would you find interesting enough to subscribe to such a website.

I'm basically doing market research haha
A fugue generator.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
18+ version of The Pit

and real time chat room in said off-topic forum, like tiny chat, but it's on the actual website.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
18+ version of The Pit

and real time chat room in said off-topic forum, like tiny chat, but it's on the actual website.

Good idea! Only problem with that is that a chat-room isn't much use initially when the visitor count will likely be super low.
Quote by k.lainad
18+ version of The Pit
that's just Reddit
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Quote by alistairdunne1994
A few of my friends have recently started up a guitar related blog/website in which they plan to grow its following over time and expand into video content etc in the future.

My question is. There are tonnes of things which have been done already many times. What would YOU, as a guitar player, or music enthusiast like to see on a new music website.

Essentially, what topics or unique spins would you find interesting enough to subscribe to such a website.

I'm basically doing market research haha

I'd like to see Shakira playing flamenco guitar while naked. If that's not too much to ask. If I wait around a couple weeks Ariana Grande will probably do it...