This was from the special run of 12 the Axe Palace did. I've had this for about two months now but never got around do doing a NGD or taking pictures. Finally had some free-time today. I really really dig this guitar. The neck profile is the best I've ever had on any Ibanez. They did sand it down a little for me and I love it. I also had them install some FIshman Fluence pickups- and again, very impressed. I really really liked the BareKnuckle Juggernauts I have in my other Ibanez, which also has a mahogany body, but these blow it away. I cannot recommend them enough.
I'm totally sold on the Mahogany body/Maple Neck combo. I wasn't totally sure about the gibraltar II bridge- but this guitar stays in tune really, really well.
Anyway- pics and a quick video:

Nice score!
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Love the maple on the aqua(?) body. HNGD!
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Awesome, HNGD. Im not a massive Ibanez guy but thats lovely. Really interesting feedback about the fishmans too - heard only good things about them recently.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
HNGD

Beautiful Axe!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge