Page 1 of 2
I had a dream last night and I asked Neil DeGrasse Tyson a very important question about the universe and he answered it and it made so much sense... but... I forgot what the question was and the only part of the answer I remember is 0. He said something like blah blah blah look at my galaxy vest blah blah universe blah spaceship from cosmos that Seth MacFarlane drew blah as approaches zero. The as approaches part isn't even 100% accurate.

I must have asked a question about dimensions and like how they work but as soon as I was given the answer I thought of a better question and I asked how does the force that binds two quarks together work and why does it increase with distance instead of decrease? And I woke up. He didn't even get a chance to answer it.

How do I remember? Do you have any methods of remembering important dreams?
Just go through your day as normal and you might remember it but if not then don't worry because it's impossible your subconscious was actually channeling any some sort of advanced astrophysics

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Subconscious? I am conscious in my dreams. How else do you think I found Neil Tyson and was capable of asking him questions about astrophysics? I only woke up because I got excited and thought too many ideas. That's usually how I wake up.
Okay mate whatever you say

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Had a similar experience (asking an important question that was easily answered) but accepted the fact that I forgot it and it was lost forever.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Neil DeGrasse Tyson
While I respect a lot of his ideas, I think this guy's reputation is ridiculously overrated.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Feb 13, 2017,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Subconscious? I am conscious in my dreams. How else do you think I found Neil Tyson and was capable of asking him questions about astrophysics? I only woke up because I got excited and thought too many ideas. That's usually how I wake up.
Yeah... that's how dreams work.
Quote by snipelfritz

Read some books about lucid dreaming and lay off the drugs
Quote by Joshua Garcia
While I respect a lot of his ideas, I think this guy's reputation is really overrated.

Agreed, but credit where it's due, he's one of the few to have mastered using social media to get his brand out there, and has done a lot to try and bring science into the mainstream.

He ain't no Bill Nye tho
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Last edited by i_lovemetallica at Feb 13, 2017,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Had a similar experience (asking an important question that was easily answered) but accepted the fact that I forgot it and it was lost forever.

While I respect a lot of his ideas, I think this guy's reputation is ridiculously overrated.

He's on the new Avenged Sevenfold album

Neil doesn't talk about anything important unless you watch some of his more professional lectures. Most of the time he is talking about Pluto, tax money, and random nonsense. He is actually pretty smart and is a good sport and talks and laughs and is entertaining and informative.

Bill Nye, however smart he might be, spends too much time on proving the Bible isn't as accurate as an earth science textbook. He's probably just scared to die and doesn't know what he can't see.

And yes it IS how dreams work. Everyone dreams differently. I have been told it was impossible to read in your dreams. I tried. There were words. I could tell letters apart but it looked like this.

Alionical blewfortillity wascurry intewallisson fortuna lillyshloggan

It just didn't make sense. As a whole. But when you looked at the individual words, out of context, they seemed to focus and turn into read words. One at a time.

I like my dreams man. They mean a lot and I am dumbstruck that I can't remember what I asked. It was very important. It was the best question I could think of and the feeling of knowing the answer was amazing. I just can't remember. It made too much sense to bother remembering but I know I thought it and experienced it in real time thus I should be able to trace back the location of the thought and rerediscover it.

I'll throw in an update when I remember. Something about zero and how something gets closer to zero something happens and that's why.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
He's on the new Avenged Sevenfold album
I'm aware. The song is pretty gosh dang good too.
Would tab if I didn't have a life.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

That's my family motto
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I'll throw in an update when I remember. Something about zero and how something gets closer to zero something happens and that's why.

Water freezes at zero (Celsius for you American/Bhutanian weirdos)
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Last edited by i_lovemetallica at Feb 13, 2017,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
And yes it IS how dreams work. Everyone dreams differently. I have been told it was impossible to read in your dreams. I tried. There were words. I could tell letters apart but it looked like this.
Umm... no.

Everyone has different dreams, but the process is the same for everyone ever. Much like the inconceivable amount of drugs you're on, the process all takes place in the brain.
Quote by snipelfritz

Also, fortuna lillyshloggan sounds like a rejected spell from Harry Potter
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
The setting for all my dreams ever are at twilight

Aww man I had one of those once. I smoked some Mexican tripping weed & DMT whilst listening to Parabol (whilst holding the smoke) and Parabola (upon exhaling and tripping balls) by Tool. Maynard told me all the secrets of the universe and I understood completely.

Then the drugs wore off and I couldn't remember shit.
I've made some kickass songs in my dreams. I never remember them, probably because my mind knows they were actually shit and won't ruin the illusion.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by i_lovemetallica

Is that the spell Harry's dad used when Lily couldn't find the strap-on?
Quote by ultimate-slash
Is that the spell Harry's dad used when Lily couldn't find the strap-on?

Yeah, it helped when his whomping willow was like Harry's arm after Lockhart "fixed" it
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Will be the name of the girl who introduces Harry to pegging in my next fanfic.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Neil doesn't talk about anything important unless you watch some of his more professional lectures. Most of the time he is talking about Pluto, tax money, and random nonsense. He is actually pretty smart and is a good sport and talks and laughs and is entertaining and informative.

Bill Nye, however smart he might be, spends too much time on proving the Bible isn't as accurate as an earth science textbook. He's probably just scared to die and doesn't know what he can't see.

It just didn't make sense. As a whole. But when you looked at the individual words, out of context, they seemed to focus and turn into read words. One at a time.

I like my dreams man. They mean a lot and I am dumbstruck that I can't remember what I asked. It was very important. It was the best question I could think of and the feeling of knowing the answer was amazing. I just can't remember. It made too much sense to bother remembering but I know I thought it and experienced it in real time thus I should be able to trace back the location of the thought and rerediscover it.

This post almost makes me want to punch some sense into you
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
This post almost makes me want to punch some sense into you

Only almost?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Only almost?

It's a pretty fucking almost honestly, I probably would smack him over the head with a cutting board
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by dalil
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'

Best adbot ever
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

I had a dream the other night where I used the word hackfucks. The context was that there was a band playing and they weren't good so I told a girl that they were hackfucks. She asked what that meant and I told her that they were hacks and they were fucks so therefore they are hackfucks. I don't remember much of the rest of the dream though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Must remember to write it down.
Last edited by SirZep at Feb 13, 2017,
Quote by Pastafarian96
Best adbot ever

is slapsys sig the new template now?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Maybe he was explaining how really bad seth mcfarlane's art is. Causes he is a big 0
Quote by EpiExplorer
is slapsys sig the new template now?
I have sigs switched off, so I don't remember what's in mine.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I have sigs switched off, so I don't remember what's in mine.

It's the exact some text, just without the username you reference in it.

Someone legitimately has just copied your sig and put it in an adbot.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Thank you based peppers. Seeing your name under the thread title brings me some much needed happiness.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i farted and realized how the earth was born. god ate a lot of spicy tacos that day and just couldn't hold it in any longer. he searched in the forest (we call this "the universe") for a private place to release fecal matter. he found a lake near the mountains and began to release. the brown, fiery sludge erupted from his anus, splitting with pain and popcorn kernels from when he went to see a movie two days ago. there was a satisfying splash, but then he remembered he forgot toilet paper and decided he'll just wipe when he gets home.

this brown sludge floating in the water is what we call "the continents". bacteria festering in the anal expulsion got into the water and grew into unicell organisms which then formed larger multicell organisms like fish. then a fish climbed out of the water and decided it wanted to be a human. that's how we were born. the end.
Joshua Garcia

NDGT has a terrible rep...

He makes up like half of the r/iamverysmart subreddit alone. And apparently I hear a lot of other academics don't like him either.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
emptiness is loneliness

loneliness is cleanliness

cleanliness is godliness

god is empty
just like me
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I had a dream last night and I asked Neil DeGrasse Tyson a very important question about the universe and he answered it and it made so much sense... but... I forgot what the question was and the only part of the answer I remember is 0. He said something like blah blah blah look at my galaxy vest blah blah universe blah spaceship from cosmos that Seth MacFarlane drew blah as approaches zero. The as approaches part isn't even 100% accurate.

I must have asked a question about dimensions and like how they work but as soon as I was given the answer I thought of a better question and I asked how does the force that binds two quarks together work and why does it increase with distance instead of decrease? And I woke up. He didn't even get a chance to answer it.

How do I remember? Do you have any methods of remembering important dreams?

Post your guitar solo reply.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Page 1 of 2