Hi ,

In this live concert Richard does a solo between 0.30 - 1.24.

I would love it if someone could help me and Tab this one out. I dont think its a hard one but im not at that level that im capable of tabbing out something myself im afraid even tough ive tried.

Here you go
One thing about the tab - where I have put an asterisk and see notes, you have to pull off to that note. I do it that way because it's not possible to do a bend / release / pull-off combination in Guitar Pro and still have the timing correct on the bend.

Quote by NSpen1
Here you go
One thing about the tab - where I have put an asterisk and see notes, you have to pull off to that note. I do it that way because it's not possible to do a bend / release / pull-off combination in Guitar Pro and still have the timing correct on the bend.

First of , big thanks for you taking your time doing this. Highly appriciated.
I just got 2 questions for you or anyone that knows and be willing to answer

On the first row and a few others you write: 12-12-14, do you mean pick 12 twice and then hammer on 14 ?
On the second last row , you write : 15-15-{15}-12 . How do i play the {15} ? Is that just a regular pick on 15 three times and then pull of to 12 ?
Quote by nicklaspetrel
On the first row and a few others you write: 12-12-14, do you mean pick 12 twice and then hammer on 14 ?

Yes, it's 12 12h14. The small 12 is a grace note, that means you pick it and immediately hammer on to 14, it lasts basically no time at all.

On the second last row , you write : 15-15-{15}-12 . How do i play the {15} ? Is that just a regular pick on 15 three times and then pull of to 12 ?

It's only shown as (15) because the note is held across the beat and I applied the pull-off to the 2nd half of the note on beat 4. So just pick twice, then pull off. It could have looked like this :

pablovales
Ha, thanks!
No, I don't have the full tabs, I just worked that part out at the time.
I guess you should more or less be able to get the rhythm parts from the Pink Floyd original.