any groups for beginner/intermediate level guitarists in the Lexington KY area?

Hello everyone, 1st post here. I'm curious to know if anyone is aware of a group in the central KY area (I live in Lexington) for beginner and intermediate level guitarists who want to meet people with similar skill levels to jam with, exchange ideas, learn songs, etc. I've found that beyond lessons, practice everyday, and of course the un-ending information found on the Internet, the one thing that I really lack is someone to play with. We all know that there has to be the element of fun in learning guitar, and I think this would be a great way to get that 'fun' - as well as added motivation/incentive one gets while playing with others. Does that make sense?

If one doesn't exist, I'd be interested in finding people on Ultimate Guitar who may be interested in something like this.
Last edited by petelandfield1 at Feb 13, 2017,
go to local shows, man. this forum is full of people all over the world
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by whywefight
yeah like Colorado

Colorado is in the world barely
Check out my band Disturbed
>Lexington

I'm so sorry for your situation.

Sincerely,
Louisville
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Haha, apparently being a snarky ass is a prerequisite for this forum...
Last edited by petelandfield1 at Feb 13, 2017,
Quote by petelandfield1
Haha, apparently being a snarky ass is a prerequisite for this forum...

Now you're getting it, Wildcat!

Quote by ErikLensherr

drdoom8793 Yea, it's the Fentanyl that is used to cut heroin nowadays. Crazy. I work in the pharmacy business so know too well the ins and outs of this opioid epidemic
Quote by petelandfield1
drdoom8793Paduca IS western KY - I'm a transplant, NC originally

I'm quite aware. Paducah is more like a midwest town anyways. I'm in NC now. Only slightly better.
Kentucky circlejerk thread?

Quote by ErikLensherr

zgr0826 haha, spoken like a true Loosier - Not surprising though, the times I've been unfortunate enough to drive through the armpit of America Indiana - I wasn't impressed - at all. Keep dicking it up fuckwad
Quote by petelandfield1
zgr0826 haha, spoken like a true Loosier - Not surprising though, the times I've been unfortunate enough to drive through the armpit of America Indiana - I wasn't impressed - at all. Keep dicking it up fuckwad

Quote by ErikLensherr

zgr0826I rest my case. Have to say I'm surprised to find juvenile level trolling and meme spam on this forum. You must be very impressed with yourself