One does not simply play guitar after beating the meat
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by ballajoe010
k.lainad lol why would someone would want to do that in the first place
sometimes you can't afford flatwounds so you apply a bit of nature's glue stick to the ridges on roundwounds innir
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
try grouping chest and lower glatujalamos instead i have had better results
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Sitting in classical position helps,

Also stretch in the shower, don't let a quick trip to gainsville on the pump express get in the way of your guitar gains

Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by ballajoe010
k.lainad lol why would someone would want to do that in the first place

Do you even power clean and JERK bro? Smh
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

ballajoe010

Stretch again, apply heat. If that fails, GET ANOTHER PUMP and then stretch MORE
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by ballajoe010
Lol I tried playing standing up for 15mins and I got worn out

If I were you I'd avoid contact sports.
I couldn't imagine working out one body part at a time. I do my whole routine every day.

I also don't play guitar standing up. I ALWAYS plays guitar sitting cross legged on the floor. It's the only natural way to play guitar.
Quote by k.lainad
Do you even power clean and JERK bro? Smh

I usually clean after jerk.
Free Ali
Quote by k.lainad
One does not simply play guitar after beating the meat
Spoken like somebody whose never jacked it just to the point of ejaculation then abruptly stopped to pick up the guitar and experience the sensation of an orgasmic guitar solo.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line