Poll Options
View poll results: how many of stewie's friends are POC
none
7 30%
maybe like 1 but it's more like a friend-of-a-friend kind of thing
16 70%
Voters: 23.
Page 1 of 4
This will be a dedicated thread of accusations of racism about me. No need for it to pointlessly derail other threads. We can just talk about it here.
Check out my band Disturbed
Once I saw you say you didn't like Asian food and I consider that to be highly racist.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Once I saw someone accuse you of racism and as a racist that offended me.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Once I saw you say you didn't like Asian food and I consider that to be highly racist.

I like a lot of Asian food. I've been cooking a dish called Mapo Tofu recently and it's really good. The sauce has a lip/tongue numbing effect that's really interesting. I think it might be the Sichuan peppercorns that do it.
Quote by StewieSwan
I like a lot of Asian food. I've been cooking a dish called Mapo Tofu recently and it's really good. The sauce has a lip/tongue numbing effect that's really interesting. I think it might be the Sichuan peppercorns that do it.

Oh yeah, totally. I bet you looooove Asian food.

Racist.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I'd rather call it out when I see it, thanks for the safe space though.

gotchu
stewieswan is a performative ally to racist white people everywhere while irl he's just a stinkin decent guy. total fuckhead
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Who's Stewie Swan?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I thought it was all performance art the only real, to quote, 'knee jerk lemon scented pussywipes' did as the name implies.

Then again, no one actually talks to eeeaaach otheeeer on here, just each others forum posts.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quit appropriating asian culture you racist
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by PatchworkMan
StewieSwan ITT

I'm far more interesting than most of you tbh
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

when I met up with Stewie he dressed in this elaborate white ghost costume and I thought it was a bit weird cuz it wasn't anywhere close to Holloween that day

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
when I met up with Stewie he dressed in this elaborate white ghost costume and I thought it was a bit weird cuz it wasn't anywhere close to Holloween that day

bruh that was just my skin but nice racial epithet
I just believe you get too caught up with some anti-SJW stuff, and get too caught up with some narratives you see people pushing which seem wrong to you (and some actually are). But in that attempt you lose some perspective and deeper understanding of what those people try to achieve
Am I your friend?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Black people amirite
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Being racist to asians is ricest
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by PatchworkMan
StewieSwan ITT

I wish I was racist so we could all talk about me.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by neidnarb11890
i'm not racist or anything, but

my best friend, who i just got home from hanging out with, isn't white

i just keep him around for a get out of jail free card tbh

Quote by gonzaw
I just believe you get too caught up with some anti-SJW stuff, and get too caught up with some narratives you see people pushing which seem wrong to you (and some actually are). But in that attempt you lose some perspective and deeper understanding of what those people try to achieve

i gotta balance the family out cuz my sister is totally a shaved head, "gender fluid" sjw
Last edited by StewieSwan at Feb 15, 2017,
Speaking of unfounded accusations of racism...

Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Gatecrasher53
Speaking of unfounded accusations of racism...

A more important question - does anyone really give a fuck about that dude anymore?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
A more important question - does anyone really give a fuck about that dude anymore?

Yes, final answer, lockitineddy
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

I totally forgot he was even a thing until it became one of those dumb 'trending" things on facebook
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by StewieSwan
my best friend, who i just got home from hanging out with, isn't white

i just keep him around for a get out of jail free card tbh

More like a get into jail free card NAHMEAN
Quote by Gatecrasher53
Yes, final answer, lockitineddy

I don't think non-australians will get that reference sadly
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I don't think non-australians will get that reference sadly

such a shame
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
for the longest time I though stewie was chinese

but then I figured he's just a bit weaby or whatever the chinese version of that word is.

now idk.

not sure what this racist thing is about, is it supposed to be a specific race or just everyone?

idk even know what race stewie falls under, I mean he looks "caucasian" in the photos I've seen but ethnicity can be so much of a confusing thing that I don't like to making assumptions about it based on what I can initially see.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by TheChaz
More like a get into jail free card NAHMEAN

more like get into america free card if you follow

Quote by theguitarist
for the longest time I though stewie was chinese

but then I figured he's just a bit weaby or whatever the chinese version of that word is.

hey now, it's a fascinating country

not sure what this racist thing is about, is it supposed to be a specific race or just everyone?

if you find out let me know

idk even know what race stewie falls under, I mean he looks "caucasian" in the photos I've seen but ethnicity can be so much of a confusing thing that I don't like to making assumptions about it based on what I can initially see.

german/scottish
Last edited by StewieSwan at Feb 15, 2017,
Quote by StewieSwan
german

I guess we can use this as racism verification. Ask him anything, reddit!
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
huh so people call you racist now? what happened?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
he got called racist in greggs
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
that's not a very ingeresting backstory

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak

well most recently I said Asian Americans are over-represented in finance and business ownership and have a higher median salary than white folks
self crit or ban tbh

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Page 1 of 4
Recommended threads
Poll: PSA
StewieSwan