I started a third band. I know... I have a problem. We're called Unhailed. I play the drums in the band but I also did the guitars on this track as a place holder until Mark comes over to track his. As we have been writing I thought it would be a good idea to record the songs to help everyone get everything the way we want it.

I'm no audio engineer or anything but I'm liking what I was able to do with the song so far. That being said, I'd like to hear UG's thoughts on this work in progress.

C4C, thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/bloodytomsavini/collapse-demo-3
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Last edited by kornflipsk8er at Feb 15, 2017,
kornflipsk8er Always a fan of the metals. If I were you, I'd add a little more chunkiness to the guitar and give it some meat. The vocals need an eq job to just get them out of the front and kind of embed it into the song, but I've always had a problem with that so I know it's kinda hard to get right. I'd also pump the drums up a little bit more so that you get that headbang in there cuz all of the accents and stuff are there it just needs to have more of a presence.

It's a good song, not my vocal style of choice but it works. I could definitely listen to that.
kornflipper,
I like the way the intro started, but I would be inclined to shorten it. Vocals are pretty intense (in a good way), though sometimes a bit pitchy, and sometimes a bit too loud. It's good he sings with emotion. Overall audio is good. I like the guitar riffs and playing. Drums are good too. Good tune. Please review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1724334
Thanks for the input folks. I should be able to polish it up some more with the advice.

Cheers!
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!