OP is a liar.

I am a Joshua Garcia groupie for the Joshua Garcia band, and I've toured with The Joshua Garcias for many years, so I can confirm that OP is not a true blood brother to the Garcia covenant of peace.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
OP is a liar.

I am a Joshua Garcia groupie for the Joshua Garcia band, and I've toured with The Joshua Garcias for many years, so I can confirm that OP is not a true blood brother to the Garcia covenant of peace.

This is heresy I am a member of the only REAL church of our LORD and SAVIOUR JG.
Excuse me sir, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior the real Joshua Garcia

will the real Joshua Garcia please stand up
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.