Do you guys remember that young mofo that combined metalzone+marshallmg to equal the most

.."sexy" tone ever in 2007."

But then really it sounded like a flatulent and soul-broken stompbox that was expected to fulfill its in-its-prime metal duties, when really some 13 year old would praise it's apparent 2007 almighty tone and glory to it's supposed capabilities, to carry some of the heaviest tones out.. especially paired with the great Mg30DFX.

I should have saved/downloaded my own video back then.,

_Edit: i believe it was 2005-2007.
Last edited by jacksonbeardyiii at Feb 15, 2017,
You should've heard the fat tone I got with my Line 6 Spider III and Fender Squier Stratocaster dude so much tone

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Pretty sure every metal guitarist has gone off the deep end for that high end / low end mix with zero mids. After listening to Pantera, who didn't ?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank