Poll: What should be the subject of the next Rapture thread?
Poll Options
View poll results: What should be the subject of the next Rapture thread?
Online dating
3 7%
Feminism
3 7%
Petty bitching about a minor inconvience
10 24%
#BradThread parody
1 2%
Obscure historical event
9 21%
Racism
0 0%
House ownership
6 14%
Something ironic and unspecified
10 24%
Voters: 42.
It's your choice what topic will be broached in the next scything #LyleThread

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
you've already done all of these

this isn't satire this is just a list of things you've already done

it'd be like if the onion did real news
Where's the "don't make any of them" option?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Not an option I will always make threads

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
How about one where you publicly expel your demons while dr0nk as fuck and we'll just photoshop your wasted face with half of something else so you feel slightly better about your condition.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I really enjoyed the ones you made about various philosophies but mostly because it allowed me to engage without putting too much effort into it

so I vote for something about a historical event
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
how about we just perma ban you already
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Make a thread detailing all the reasons Wenger needs to leave.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by k.lainad
how about we just perma ban you already

It's decided then it's gonna be a thread ridiculing those who call themselves MGTOW

Quote by EndTheRapture51
It's decided then it's gonna be a thread ridiculing those who call themselves MGTOW

neat

make sure to flame those red-pill, fedora wearing neckbeards as well.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Make a thread about the different species of worm. Earth, gummy, ring, you name it.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
House ownership or Pit poster who makes you cringe (most of the time).
Ironic and unspecified is so played out. Misery loves company, and the pit posters can't stop reproducing shit threads.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Online dating.

Seriously though, should I try it?
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Make a post explaining in your opinion why your threads, while attempting to be edgy, always end up being cringy instead.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Whats the diff between option 2 and 3 tho?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by NewDayHappy
Online dating.
Kind of like carbon dating, but online?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Kind of like carbon dating, but online?

Hey, I'm old but I'm not that old that I need carbon dating.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.