i mean since everyone else is doing it tell me i'm racist or some shit i dunno
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
stop trying to fit in with the cool kids, nerd.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Since you wish attention, the NSA are ow watching you through your phone and laptop camera.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
slapsymcdougal
i'm sure they'll love watching me drink irn bru out of two litre bottles and write down vocab lists for several hours each day
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
I'm not giving you any attention, sorry. I'm going to ignore this thread completely without even replying or anything.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by k.lainad
stop trying to fit in with the cool kids, nerd.

obviously you misunderstand the definition of "cool" and mistook it for moron. it happens.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
slapsymcdougal
i'm sure they'll love watching me drink irn bru out of two litre bottles and write down vocab lists for several hours each day
Of course they will, since the vocab lists are in fact BOMB MAKING MANUALS.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'