I found a really high quality volume pot but it is only 100kohms. My guitar needs 500kohms. Is there a way to make that pot function like a 500kohm pot? Can i add a resister to make it 500k or will that not work?
You can't make it 500k ohms. It will be super dark and you will have lower output.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Why not just buy a really high quality 500K pot instead of faffing around trying to get something to do what it isn't designed to do?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou

Quote by Axelfox
Because buying is not an option.
Last edited by geo-rage at Feb 17, 2017,