Doughnuts are different;
Every country I've been to (UK/US/NL)... Doughnuts are different; They look the same, but are different.

If when you travel, try a local doughnut (to see what that country calls a doughnut).
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
*Donuts

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Best donuts are at the summit house on Pikes Peak
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Learn something new everyday...
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by treborillusion

If when you travel, try a local doughnut (to see what that country calls a doughnut).

Try anything and its different really. Eat a McDonalds cheese burger in every country for example and there will be differences. Eat some fresh fruit and it will be different also.
mianwo from my hometown

hmu NeoMvsEu K'Nuckles

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Rebel Scum
Try anything and its different really. Eat a McDonalds cheese burger in every country for example and there will be differences. Eat some fresh fruit and it will be different also.

I had Burger King in Iraq, it was even more shit than it is in the states. Probably all camel meat over there
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
these are a greater improvement on the doughnut

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I've only tried UK and US doughnuts and I can't remember how different they were

It's not like I go around eating doughnuts all the time when I'm abroad
I have nothing important to say
I don't eat doughnuts, because I'm a fat cunt in a different way.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
you know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in paris?

a royale with cheese?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Quote by kalypto
you know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in paris?

a royale with cheese?
You know what they call a doughnut in a Parisian boulangerie?

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
nonsense they love that shit
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
doughnuts are ew

this "dunkin donuts" shit thats been spouting up all over the place around here recently. people will sit down and eat like 6 doughnuts and drink 2 liters of coffee. it's basically a crackhouse. just doing crack would be healthier
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
doughnuts are ew

this "dunkin donuts" shit thats been spouting up all over the place around here recently. people will sit down and eat like 6 doughnuts and drink 2 liters of coffee. it's basically a crackhouse. just doing crack would be healthier

Using dunkin donuts as a benchmark is like using the top of a doorway as a limbo pole....totally meaningless
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by Banjocal
i_lovemetallica
wut r these

fresh fleshlights

freshlights

Also churros hmu

And the best donuts I've had were fresh from a very specific doughnut stand on the edge of the Thames. Dunked in sugar and cinnamon, ahguhgghuhggdhdiddia
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Banjocal
i_lovemetallica
wut r these

They're called Trdelnik. They're native to Czechia for the most part but you can find them in plenty of other Eastern European countries.

Often served with cream and fruit or chocolate in the centre. they're a really common street food.

Here is a vid of how they are made
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
they look delicious

I feel happy just looking at them
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
There's something in the UK that tastes kinda like a UK doughnut called a yum yum.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Never seen a peanut butter and jelly doughnut available anywhere, which is really disappointing.
Woah, where do you get those lamnuts from? I've never seen them
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by mind_meld
i_lovemetallica

The internet, haha i don't think I've ever seen anything actually advertised as a lamnut

How dare you I got my hopes all up thinking I could track one down next time I head up to Melbourne
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
There's bound to be something like that in Melbourne though, quite a few decent doughnut places but I've never actually visited them so I can't specifically recommend anywhere or recite the menu. There's a 24hr place near me though so one day I will have to check it out at 3am or something
Whereabouts in melbs are you? If you don't mind me asking.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Oh yeah, I used to live in Dandenong....it's a real melting pot
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Woah, where do you get those lamnuts from? I've never seen them

According to a friend they're actually from a donut store in London. I spent ages looking for them when I was last in melbs and couldn't find them anywhere

Anyway, to contribute......Beignets
cat
shout out to bear claws
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Burgery
doughnuts are ew

Tbh both sound amazing.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."