Hi, I live in the middle Georgia are (near Macon), and i was wondering if anyone knows somewhere to play? Bars are out of tw question, and atlanta is possible, but i prefer somewhere close to home.
If you go to McGregor's on 4th and 9th I believe they have a blues night on every other saturday. It's out by Westview if I recall. Went there once, played some Vaughan. Met a whore with a heart of gold named Travis.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Is Athens too far from Macon for you? I think the distance is farther than Atlanta, but Athens has loads of small venues.

I only know of the Hummingbird (a bar) and the Cox Capitol theater in Macon.
Word has it that Georgia music blows a 25 point lead in the third quarter.
Free Ali
I got broads in Atlanta...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by chrismendiola
Word has it that Georgia music blows a 25 point lead in the third quarter.

Just cruel man...

No bars because im in high school
Atlanta invented Coke. That automatically makes it the best state of all time.
Atlanta isn't a state, Georgia is. :P

Its pretty cool most of the time, but the lack of live music besides country, jazz, and rap is disappointing. (Bastille come to Atlanta in May, very excited!)