A few years ago everything was feminism this or feminism that, but you don't really hear anything these days. Have the sjw's just moved on to the next fad?
Feminism was never an issue. Gender inequality is.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Don't ever go to youtube and look up feminism or ant-feminism vids, there are no smart people there. Only very loud and inarticulate ones.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Inb4 Lyle

Feminists have an issue with sexuality and social equality. Nobody cares what they think in today's modern society, especially in the male dominated workplace. Modern day hipster, SJW's aren't even following a fad, they're just a constant annoyance that never solves anything.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

3rd wave feminism has become less about rights as just smacking down men because they're male and trying to pull them down. It's not about building themselves up as a viable alternative so much as being pissed off and knocking something because it's perceived as an enemy. Calling rape on stuff that is not rape is like the boy who cried wolf. I'm not saying there's no discrimination, but their attitude is what I'm against.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Quote by EpiExplorer
Don't ever go to youtube and look up feminism or ant-feminism vids, there are no smart people there. Only very loud and inarticulate ones.

Pretty much this, it's usually some SJW that says some really obnoxious misandric garbage. Then there's the other side where you have some guy who's trying to deny gender inequality and anything about misogyny is fantasy hooplah invented by crazy feminists.

Quote by bjgrifter
I'm not saying there's no discrimination, but their attitude is what I'm against.

That's pretty much my whole take on the thing, and my problem on UG a few years ago when the SJW's were shitting up the place.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by OddOneOut
Feminism was never an issue. Gender inequality is.

BTFO
My God, it's full of stars!