Hello. I har an peavey 6505+ combo and i want to run boss NS2 and boss ge7 equalizer through The effects loop.

Just one gick question, is this correctly done:
Loop send>input ns2>ns2 send>input ge7>ge7 output>ns2 return>ns2 out>loop return. ?

Also If There is coming noise from chain ifront of The amp, do i have to buy one more noise supressor or could i just in someway get The ns2 to both The chain in front and in effects loop?
You don't need another noise gate -- the NS-2 will handle everything if you set it up with the 4 cable method (google "boss ns2 4-cable method" for a diagram). I have exactly the same setup except an MXR EQ and the NS2 handles ALL the noise/dead silent when I mute the strings.
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
Aha made alot of sense now. Ty!

Btw KailM, If you remember you helped me alot in another thread.

I did all you suggested. Changed The speaker, all The tubes, bought one ge7 and a way huge green rhino mk2. It's like 100x better now. Only thing i've been too lazy for is to do that loop mod.

Big thanks!
Quote by finnen
Aha made alot of sense now. Ty!

Btw KailM, If you remember you helped me alot in another thread.

I did all you suggested. Changed The speaker, all The tubes, bought one ge7 and a way huge green rhino mk2. It's like 100x better now. Only thing i've been too lazy for is to do that loop mod.

Big thanks!

Glad I could help. What speaker did you end up going with?

You need to do that effects loop mod -- it's literally a 10 minute job, and makes a HUGE difference in your distortion tone. If you think your tone improved by 100% with your other changes, the effects loop mod will take it another 100%.
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood