Hey there !

The title says it all, really.

I am looking for a new 7-string and these are my best options. It will be my first 7-string and second guitar overall. Mostly I play metal with some cleans in it, opeth sound might be appropriate if you will. I've been playing Ibanez GRG170 for quite some now, if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance !
Last edited by Rexxar at Feb 18, 2017,
Actually, I've just been introduced to JACKSON JS32-7Q Dinky RW TBB and it's only for 334 euros. Wouldn't that be a better start to 7-strings ? Although I'm not planning on buying a new guitar in less than a few years. Thanks.
Are you willing to go used?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
T00DEEPBLUE

I doubt anyone would send me a guitar here where I live and i don't have any sufficient means of transport. Anyway I'm open to suggestions but I haven't found anything buy-worthy used, only Agile Interceptor, which was a bit over my budget.
The Agile Interceptor is going to be a much better guitar than whatever you can buy new.

Do you know what model of Interceptor we're talking about here?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 , with EMG 707s , made in Korea. Would it so much better that i should invest in it no matter what ? Thanks !
Also I forgot to mention that I prefer passive pickups and tremolo.
Quote by Rexxar
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 , with EMG 707s , made in Korea. Would it so much better that i should invest in it no matter what ? Thanks !

I would do, yes.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee