This thread is a fraud. A big fraud! If this hits 20 pages theguitarist will change your username.

Page 21 of 21
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I'll admit to watching one episode of MLP with my cousin's baby one Thanksgiving. Not like I was gonna shove her off and change the channel.

Did not enjoy it.

Ive never actually seen any of it and think its all very cringey, however i did think that pic was the most appropriate because it is essentially what theguitarist has intentionally just done to all of us.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
thanks for reminding us of this scam of the century
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
indeed
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
lol this was stupid af
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by ultimate-slash
Hi, can you change my name to ultimate-verybigpenis69?
Thank you.

I would also like to change my name to ultimate-verybigpenis69.

That is all.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Actually, I would like to change my name to ultimate-verybigpenis666
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank