Poll: aubergine.emoji threedropsofwater.emoji 100.emoji
Poll Options
View poll results: aubergine.emoji threedropsofwater.emoji 100.emoji
Yeah why not innit
5 33%
Nah Gaz wtf is wrong with you
10 67%
Voters: 15.
Right ok, so say you're chinchiling in school, just having a good time. Some cunt busts in and your whole class gets murdered to shit, yeah? You're the only survivor (for the time being), you're fatally wounded and you know 100% you're going to die within the next half hour or whatever. Your kiss target is knocking about next to you, quite lifeless. DO YOU?
Why yes, I would burst into song.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
"any money this is going to be something perverse" he said to himself, moments before entering the thread
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
What the fuck
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Of course I'd jack it to the thought of fondling dem titties one last time lmao.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I feel like Pearl Jam should cover this when they write Jeremy Pt. 2
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I'd choose you, garychu

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american