Poll: didju
Poll Options
View poll results: didju
yes
5 50%
yes
7 70%
Voters: 10.
I had a pair of heelys in the 5th grade. Tbh I actually thought they were pretty cool at the time.

Then I started taking skateboarding more seriously and ditched them before I got to middle school, got my first pair of Vans by then.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

When were heelys even invented? I didn't see someone wearing them til I was in highschool.
I didn't not.
Was barely even comfortable roller skating.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I didn't not.
Was barely even comfortable roller skating.
but roller skate day in grade school was the shit. It's up there with bowling in the gym day.
Quote by DukeDeRox
but roller skate day in grade school was the shit.
It was fun but I was never fully comfortable doing it. Then one day I twisted my ankle really badly and never tried it again.

It's up there with bowling in the gym day.
I never had this day. D:
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Nah but i wanted a pair.

Also i saw a kid the other week wearing heelys ina restayrant and skating around. It was a blast from the past
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Nobody ever had them until I was a teenager. And I never would have worn them anyway.
I have nothing important to say
No, I had some that were like off-brand (idr which brand) but better tbh.
They had 2 wheels in each shoe that folded up into the shoe, and they popped out if you hit buttons on the side of the shoe.

I liked them a lot, but that was also during a period in my childhood where I rollerbladed a lot too.
I actually don't remember. If I did I only had one pair in junior high.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
i learned about them around 06-08 which is when they were popular for me

the school hated them tho and one time i accidentally wore them with the wheels in and i thought i was going to get in the trouble

i didn't
Quote by Joshua Garcia
It was fun but I was never fully comfortable doing it. Then one day I twisted my ankle really badly and never tried it again.

I never had this day. D:
you never had those rubber bowling balls with holes on both sides? Blue spongy tarp like things for lanes? 3 of the 5 grade schools I went to had that haha
I had roller blades like a proper '90s youth
Check out my band Disturbed
Nah.

Glowing shoes tho
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
No because my parents told me I would damage my ankles (IE they couldn't afford them).
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

My sister and brother (both older) got inline skates at one point, but my mom said I was still too young for them. We had those things^ lying around and for some reason she was perfectly fine with me wearing them.

Now that I think of it, my mom probably didn't want to spend money on something I'd inevitably break

And I broke those things^ too...
Quote by ultimate-slash
My sister and brother (both older) got inline skates at one point, but my mom said I was still too young for them. We had those things^ lying around and for some reason she was perfectly fine with me wearing them.

Now that I think of it, my mom probably didn't want to spend money on something I'd inevitably break

And I broke those things^ too...

Dude, we're like twins.
Quote by OddOneOut
No because my parents told me I would damage my ankles (IE they couldn't afford them).

Same here lol. I wasn't too bummed about it because I honestly believed that I would break my feet in them or something.
cat
How many of y'all FRUITBOOTED

My God, it's full of stars!
Always wanted heelys, never got 'em. Now I just tell myself I never would've liked them anyway just to quell the disappointment. Heelys are for homos.