Hello, i took a trial for UG 5 days ago and my bank account was directly debited for the lifetime plan without letting me the time to try the software or even cancel the offer before the end of the trial.
( i subscribed the 15th of february, got debited the same day )

How can i get a refund and turn off the trial ?

Regards,
Marc
People pay money to use this site? Lmao
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
There's a support link at the bottom of the page. Idk why you thought this would be the place to get a refund. The Pit is for cheap skates.
you're probably never gonna see that money again cuz never pay for guitar anything online ever again the best stuff is free trus me.

on a real note check the email confirmation and just call or email them
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
sorry your money has been equally distributed to the collective here at ultimate - guitar dot com im using my cut on beer
Thanks for filing a complaint at ULTIMATE-GUITAR.COM

For a full refund please reply to this message with the word refund
Quote by kalypto
Thanks for filing a complaint at ULTIMATE-GUITAR.COM

For a full refund please reply to this message with the word refund

All seriousness, email is the best way to get a hold of them. Going though the support forum is a massive pain. Email them, it is somewhere on the support page.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by Thrashtastic15
sorry your money has been equally distributed to the collective here at ultimate - guitar dot com im using my cut on beer
Привет, комрад, деньги хорошо. Спасибо!
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Why do people pay for stuff online without even researching first? You can get pretty much anything that is digital for free nowadays through so many methods, google search being one. There is no feature on this site I would actually pay to use when I can find a free alternative elsewhere on the internet.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank