Just got this beauty today.It's a brand new American Professional Strat.I think it could be the nicest feeling Strat i've played tbh.Not majorly different to an American std but you can feel a difference in the neck higher up.Slightly chunkier or maybe rounder or possibly both.But nice a comfortable.The pickups sound beautiful too.I think they're called V Mod or something.Really articulate but creamy also.Don't go by the sound of the Youtube review videos.They sound better irl.Really loving this thing already.Anyway there you go.

HNGD! Those pro series look pretty nice.

They were announced JUST after I bought an American Std 2nd hand, would be interested to A/B them to really see/hear the differences
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by Shredx
HNGD! Those pro series look pretty nice.

They were announced JUST after I bought an American Std 2nd hand, would be interested to A/B them to really see/hear the differences
There is a vid i saw on Youtube which did that.You don't get a true representation of the sound of either though imo.It would be good to get an Am Std aswell sometime and compare them.Std's may get even cheaper in a few months or a year.Might have to save some cash and pick one up
that's a hella nice looking strat. mint guard on black.

congrats!

i spy a tele, paul and SG. where's your flying V?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
mint on black = the secks.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Awesome I still have an American Strat on my GAS list too bad I can't afford one.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge