Hello guys. I need your help! My vocal range is F2-A4 in chest voice. My loud and strong head voice starts from D#5. From A4 to D#5 i can't sing loudly. If i push higher on chest voice it's break. If I tried in head voice it's soft and quiet, like falsetto. What i should do, to nicely connect this two registers? Thank you in advance and sorry for my english.
This subforum shoulg have a giant banner on the top that says "GET A TEACHER!"

Obviously you are doing something wrong. You are either overextending your chest voice, or you simply dont have the technique to sing at the top of your chest range. Its not just about pushing hard, its about having proper support, getting your airways opened up and not straining, forming the vowels properly... Actually, forcing it is the worst thing you can do.

What can you do about this? Get a teacher. A good teacher can see exactly what you are doing wrong and correct you with all sorts of excercises and tricks. Sadly singing isnt like playing the guitar, where you can just watch youtube videos and learn how to do it the right way. Its a very much internal thing, and a lot of it is mental, so you should get a teacher. Really no other way that i know of, to get better.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
A4 in chest isn't exactly a healthy thing you want to be doing. To add to gorkyporky's post, make sure you get a teacher who knows what they're doing.