Page 1 of 2
Jack in the Box Stuffed Jalapenos with ranch. MMMMMM.
Fried chicken is my favorite, pizza second favorite, mom's cheesecake for dessert.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Comfort food as in something I eat when I'm sad? Cuz if so then there's no such thing.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
burger + beer

Have you tried the Grand Mac from McDonald's yet? I ate one and 30 minutes later I was hungry again. It was good though.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Why would I ever need comfort?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by NewDayHappy
Have you tried the Grand Mac from McDonald's yet? I ate one and 30 minutes later I was hungry again. It was good though.

I don't eat McDonalds often but I did go there one week ago because I was stressed out and felt like having trashy food. I got a plain cheeseburger and was not disappointed but still felt shame, like a one night stand.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
I don't eat McDonalds often but I did go there one week ago because I was stressed out and felt like having trashy food. I got a plain cheeseburger and was not disappointed but still felt shame, like a one night stand.

Yeah, we all go there when we're a bit stressed, whole point of it. Some of us more than others & I have the belly to prove it.
pizza and beer is the GOAT

But for me, southern soul food = comfort food. Like homemade chicken wings / tenders and mash potatoes and gravy, side of waffles --- with an ice cold pitcher of lemonade sure hits the spot

i don't have a huge sweet tooth when i'm craving actual comfort food, but I love pecan pie and chocolate cheesecake occasionally
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
pizza and beer is the GOAT

But for me, southern soul food = comfort food. Like homemade chicken wings / tenders and mash potatoes and gravy, side of waffles --- with an ice cold pitcher of lemonade sure hits the spot

When you talk "soul food" I think of stuff like smothered pork chops and taters, collard greens, and corn on the cob. If you get to Long Beach, California, I highly recommend M@M's Soul Food. No, not connected with the rapper Eminem. Their Mac and Cheese is insanely good (especially if you get them to put some of that pork chop gravy on it).
spicy humous and folded up tortilla wraps for dipping. Or rice cakes I'm not particular.

also Ben and Jerry's but I can't afford that
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by TobusRex
When you talk "soul food" I think of stuff like smothered pork chops and taters, collard greens, and corn on the cob. If you get to Long Beach, California, I highly recommend M@M's Soul Food. No, not connected with the rapper Eminem. Their Mac and Cheese is insanely good (especially if you get them to put some of that pork chop gravy on it).

When is the last time you've been to M&M's? Honestly their quality has been declining. Now in Long Beach it's all about LBJ's, Roscoe's, or Robert Earl's

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
An Options salted caramel hot chocolate with hot milk
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Last edited by EpiExplorer at Feb 22, 2017,
Crispy mild chilli beef with some egg-fried rice.

Yum.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
uhm

beans on toast
fried egg sandwich
square sausage sandwich
biscuits
cheese on toast
bacon sandwich
Quote by mind_meld
Savoury food would probably be chicken & vege pie

with tomato sauce

What
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
crisps, nuts, ice cream, pancakes, pastry, pies.

cheese + fruit + honey + a half a bottle of wine works too if I'm in a light mood.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
crisps, nuts, ice cream, pancakes, pastry, pies.

cheese + fruit + honey + a half a bottle of wine works too if I'm in a light mood.

Why honey and not pickle? :0
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
...booze?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by smithy15493
I quite enjoy sautéed puppies with a small sprinkling of salt and pepper
That is horrible. You should be ashamed.

Kittens or bust, man.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Hard boiled eggs
Honey cheese and mayo sandwiches
Curd rice with okra
McChicken with iced tea and chili garlic sauce
Tomato Twisties
Ghirardelli caramel milk chocolate
cat
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
When is the last time you've been to M&M's? Honestly their quality has been declining. Now in Long Beach it's all about LBJ's, Roscoe's, or Robert Earl's

It's been a long time. I moved out of the area in 2002, so 15 years. So M@Ms isn't what it used to be? That's pretty sad. Man, I loved that greasy shit, lol.
Jack n box tacos and stuffed jalapenos! Although I haven't had either in almost two years. I gave up fast food to get healthier.

So now my comfort food is the occasional Fried pork chop and mashed potatoes...
'16 Gibson LP Standard T, '95 Fender MIM Strat
Helix Rack, Jetcity JCA50H w/ JCA24s+
ETR's tears

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by DirtFarmer
Jack n box tacos and stuffed jalapenos! Although I haven't had either in almost two years. I gave up fast food to get healthier.

So now my comfort food is the occasional Fried pork chop and mashed potatoes...

Those stuffed jalapenos and ranch are the fucking bomb, right

The Jack in the Box employees at the store about 1/2 a mile away all know me by my order, lol. They give me extra jalapenos sometimes because I'm so nice to them (yeah, they don't know me)
Soup or spaghetti. Shit's good man.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Baby Joel: you eat a treat called "Digestives"? WTF? That sounds like alka seltzers or something, lol.
Page 1 of 2